Play, Learn, and Share
Play Alone or with Friends
- Shapes: Children can discover squares, circles, and triangles with three songs about shapes.
- Manners: Children can learn about sharing and manners in a Please and Thank You Song.
- Pretend Play: Pretend play offers a creative outlet that strengthens a child’s understanding of the world as she acts out stories he knows and situations he observes in the adult world. As imagination grows, dramatic play becomes more complex.
- Colors: A rainbow song and fun food hunt questions help children explore different colors.
- Motor Skills: Emptying and filling the picnic basket and fitting the foods into their spots on the plates help children build fine motor skills.
Set a space for fun, learning and sharing The Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket is appropriate for children ages 6 to 36 months
Explore shapes and colors/colors with food pieces and manners and more with fun learning songs
Lift the basket lid to hear sweet instrumental music and fun sound effects
Play and learn with a 14-piece picnic set that includes 6 food items, 2 plates, 2 forks, 2 cups, 1 blanket and 1 basket
Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog Learning Path for customized learning ideas and insights from LeapFrog
Frequently Bought Together
- Price for all: $59.97 Add to cart
This item: LeapFrog Shapes and Sharing Picnic Basket$14.99