Experience the action like never before with the Xbox One Wireless Controller. New Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition.* Redesigned thumbsticks and an all new d-pad provide greater precision. Plus, keep the action going with the Play & Charge Kit, with a battery that recharges while you play or afterwards, even when your Xbox is in standby.
• Over 40 improvements to the award-winning 360 Wireless Controller, without taking anything away from what you love.
• New Impulse Triggers provide precise vibration feedback to your fingers, bringing an unprecedented level of gaming realism.*
• Newly designed D-pad is perfect for all types of game genres including sports, fighting, FPS, and more. Optimized for both directional and sweeping D-pad movements.
• Responsive and precise thumbsticks
• New wireless radio that enables faster data transfer to the console
• Designed to fit a wide range of hand sizes comfortably
• Pick up and play. Kinect automatically recognizes who is gaming and which controller they are holding.
• Expansion port for add-on devices like a wired headset and future devices
• Compatible with Xbox One Play and Charge Kit
• Features rumble motors
• 30ft wireless range
Play and Charge Kit
• Charges while you play and when the console is in standby mode
• Save money by not having to buy AA batteries for your Wireless Controller
• LED charging indicator on the cable
• Fully recharges under 4hrs
Feel the action like never before with Impulse Triggers. New vibration motors in the triggers provide precise fingertip feedback bringing weapons, crashes, and jolts to life for a whole new level of gaming realism.
New expansion port with high speed data transfer enables clearer chat audio when using a compatible headset.
Newly designed D-pad is responsive to both sweeping and directional movements.
Charges while you play and when the console is in standby mode and fully charged in 4 hours.
Batteries fit inside the controller body, allowing your hands more room to naturally grip the controller.